Sunday, October 16, 2011

Starting Off

This is quite literally my first blog ever! Been a little slow at getting started. Being a mother of two young children and starting a wedding business has proven to be a challenge, but I am up for anything. Finding a creative outlet and still being available to my children is very important to me and finding a balance is my main goal.
I love the idea of bringing two people together, who are in love and have their whole lives ahead of them, in marriage. Not to say that marriage isn't difficult but anything with true value doesn't come easy. My future in officiating is uncertain but I find it exciting and worthy of my time. Finding my place in some ones wedding will surely come to me as I take these baby steps to preparing ceremonies. Eventually I would like to expand my repertoire but until then I am focused on creating the perfect ceremony for the perfect couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment