Thursday, April 26, 2012

Full Speed Ahead

With the wedding season in full swing I am excited to say that my weekends are booking up pretty quickly. As popular as June is that also happens to be when I got married, hard to believe it has been eight years already, so I plan on taking a large portion of the month off to travel and to spend time with my family. These are the last few months I have before both of my children are in school (sniff* sniff) again time is flying, I am going to try to enjoying every day I can with them. That being said I still have the first and second weekend of May available and most of July and August are open as well. If that happens to fit your schedule then give me a buzz. I am really enjoying the opportunity to share in the celebration of love and happiness between beautiful couples, and performing ceremonies in venues I have not been in before. I am also looking into starting a facebook page so keep an eye out for that too. I look forward to hearing from you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment