Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Falling Into a Cooler Wedding Season

This just so happens to be one of my favorite seasons. I was born for cool 70's and turning leaves. Non the less a great time for outdoor weddings! I can not believe ten months have come and gone in 2013 already. The New Year seems like it was yesterday! It is easy to get caught up in the fact that time flies by so fast. I find that as I get older I am more aware of that fact, which seems to really speed up the whole process. The busy season of back to school, fall sports and really fun holidays is upon us now. I am excited to see what unfolds for me and my family. Since starting this endeavor I have had the opportunity to meet some really neat couples these past few years and hope that all of them are settling into married life with ease. I will be thinking of them as their anniversaries come and go. That being said I am really excited about the ceremonies I have performed in the last two months. I was able to experience new venues, use some of my favorite passages and create new and fun processionals with some amazing couples.
It appears as though I only create posts every 6-8 months. I think I will work on this being a little more frequent.

1 comment:

  1. I had great fun on my sister wedding. We all were trying to make it most memorable Las Vegas Weddings. It was very big day for my sister. God bless her!!

    ReplyDelete